Time & Serves
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 4-6
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Cut the pumpkin into wedges, remove seeds and roast with the skin on in a little oil for approx 25-30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft. Set aside to cool.
2. Cook the onion in a dash of oil in a saucepan until softened. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Remove the skin from the pumpkin and mash. Add to the onion.
4. Drain excess water from the defrosted Wattie’s Free Flow Spinach and add to the pumpkin. Stir through ricotta, beaten egg and toasted pinenuts. Season to taste.
5. Mix 1 cup of water with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tomato & Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce. Pour 1/3 of the sauce into a lasagne style dish (2 litre capacity).
6. Cut lasagne sheets into approximately 12cmx18cm pieces. Place 1/8 of the pumpkin filling along one end of the pasta sheet and roll up. Place seam side down into the lasagne dish. Continue assembling and place in a single layer in the dish. Pour over the remaining pasta sauce mix, making sure all the pasta is covered. Sprinkle over Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until pasta is cooked and top is golden.
Serve with a salad on the side.