- Spread each slice of bread with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise with Olive Oil. Top 2 of the slices with a cheese slice, pastrami and sauerkraut. Place on the remaining bread slice – mayonnaise side down.
- Brush each side with a little olive oil. Toast on a griddle, pan or in a sandwich press. If cooking in a pan or griddle – cook over a medium to low heat for 3 minutes. Turn and cook the other side for a further 3-4 minutes until bread is golden and cheese has melted.
- Serve with sliced gherkins or cucumber pickles on the side.
* Replace the pastrami with corned beef if wished.
* You can use your favourite sauerkraut variety in this sandwich.
* If preferred, you can add horseradish cream or Dijon mustard to the sandwich.