Blood Orange & Red Cabbage Coleslaw Recipe
2 blood oranges (segments)
2 cups shredded red cabbage
3 cups shredded green cabbage
2 celery sticks (peeled & thinly sliced)
1 large apple (gala or red delicious, diced)
1 cup walnuts
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp Vietnamese mint (chopped)
1 Tbsp parsley
1 cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- Toss the diced apples in lemon juice
- In a large bowl mix the red & green cabbage with celery.
- Add herbs, apple & walnuts.
- Add HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise & mix.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving, add blood orange segments.