Facebook Competitions General Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Entry instructions and information on the prizes offered form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are actually residing in New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its affiliates, participating outlets, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Only one valid entry per consumer will be accepted.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be valid.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from the Promoter’s custody and control.
5. The Promoter is not responsible if a prize does not reach a winner due to the winner’s omission, including providing incomplete or incorrect contact details.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that do not reach the Promoter during the promotion period due to computer virus, technical difficulties or failure, lost data, interrupted communications or any other computer errors of any kind, whether human, electronic or mechanical.
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damage, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
8. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or care-giver.
9. If you are under the age of 18, you must ensure your parent or legal guardian endorses these Terms and Conditions before you enter the competition.
11. Subject to each winner’s specific consent (and the consent of the winner’s parents or guardians if a winner is under 18 years of age) the Promoter may use the winners’ details, creative comments, images and footage from use of any prize for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright of any such promotional material will be the property of the Promoter.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this promotion except as provided in paragraph 10 herein.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter for the purposes outlined in paragraph 10. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Heinz Wattie’s Limited, PO Box 99920, Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand.
Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion will run from 6th March 10am to 20th March 2019.
2. Entry mechanics: Crack the clue in the photo.
3. 2 x valid entries randomly drawn will win a prize containing:
- 1 x HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli
- 1 x HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- 1 x HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Sweet Chilli Mayonnaise
- 1 x HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Peri Peri Mayonnaise
The draw will take place at 10am 20th March 2018. Prize draw will be conducted by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation there to. Prize must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, not for sale and not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4. The winner will be announced in a comment made on the relevant post, and will be asked to privately message Heinz via Facebook™ with their postal address and phone number. The prize will be delivered within 30 days.
5. The Promoter is Heinz Wattie’s Limited of 513 King Street North, Hastings 4122, New Zealand. Free phone 0800 653 050.