Time & Serves
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 6
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Heat a dash of oil in a pan. Add mince and brown quickly over a high heat. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add chopped onion to pan and cook until it begins to soften. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking for a further 2 minutes.
2. Return the mince to the pan. Pour over red wine and boil to reduce by half.
3. Pour over Heinz Seriously Good Tomato & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce. Stir and simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. To assemble: Spoon 13 of the mixture into a lasagne style dish (2 litre capacity). Lay lasagne sheets to cover the mince. Spoon 13 of the mince onto the pasta. Repeat, finishing with a layer of pasta.
5. Pour over Heinz Seriously Good Alfredo Pasta Sauce. Sprinkle over grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 45 minutes, until pasta is cooked and top golden. Serve with a crisp green salad on the side.